9th International Rule Challenge 2015
The RuleML 2015 Challenge is one of the highlights at RuleML 2015 Conference which seeks to provide a competition among innovative rule-oriented applications, aimed at both the research and industrial side.
Key themes of the RuleML 2015 Challenge include, but are not limited to the following:
- Demos related to the RuleML 2015 Track Topics
- Rule-based Event Processing and Stream Reasoning
- Authoring environments and IDEs for Web rules
- Benchmarks and comparison results for rule engines
- Distributed rule bases and rule services
- Reports on industrial experience about rule systems
- Real cases and practical experiences
Rule Challenge Tracks
Rule modeling, rule authoring, rule engines and applications
• Innovative UX for rule modeling, rule editors, NLP powered rule authoring
• Cloud-based applications for rule storage and execution
• Translators between different rule languages, open source rule engines
• Semantic Web rule applications using social media data
• Rule-based applications for crowdsourcing
- rule learning algorithms applied on recommender problems
- using the linked open data cloud for feature set extension
The challenge uses a semantically enriched version of the MovieLens dataset. In addition to the standard metrics of recommender performance, the challenge aims to assess the compactness of explanation provided by the participating rule-based systems.
The task description is available on the Rule-based Recommender Systems Challenge sub-website: http:\\2015.ruleml.org\recsysrules-2015.html
Rule Challenge 2015 Submissions
High quality, original papers, potentially referencing online material, and ranging between 2-15 pages can be submitted at: EasyChair
Please upload all submissions in LNCS format. To ensure high quality, submitted papers will be carefully peer-reviewed by 3 PC members based on clarity and significance of objectives and demonstration of results.
9th International Rule Challenge 2015 and RuleML Rulebase Competition
|•||Paper Submission:||May 23, 2015|
|•||Paper Submission: (Extended)||June 1, 2015|
|•||Author Notification: (Extended)
||June 18, 2015|
|•||Camera Ready: (Extended)
||July 19, 2015|
|•||Rule Challenge 2015 dates:||5 Aug , 2015|
The winner of the Challenge will receive the RuleML Challenge Award from RuleML Inc.
Read more about 2014 awards.
Past International Rule Challenges and Doctoral Consortiums
- 2015 Proceedings of the RuleML-2015 Challenge, CEUR-WS Vol. 1417
- 2014 Proceedings of the RuleML-2014 Challenge, CEUR-WS Vol. 1211
- 2013 Proceedings of the RuleML-2013 Challenge, CEUR-WS Vol. 1004
- 2012 Proceedings of the RuleML-2012 Challenge, CEUR-WS Vol. 874
- 2011 Proceedings of the RuleML-2011 Challenge, CEUR-WS Vol. 799
- 2010 Proceedings of the RuleML-2010 Challenge, CEUR-WS Vol. 649