Papers must be original contributions written in English and must be submitted at EasyChair as:
For all Tracks and general topics except the Industry Track:
- Full Papers (15 pages in the proceedings)
- Short Papers (8 pages in the proceedings)
For submission to a particular track please select that particular track/category.
To submit under the general topics simply select the "General RuleML track" category.
All papers must have at least three keywords identifying the main topics of the paper.
Please upload all submissions in LNCS format. To ensure high quality, submitted papers will be carefully peer-reviewed by 3 PC members based on originality, significance, technical soundness, and clarity of exposition. Selected papers, including those accepted for the special tracks will be published in book form in the Springer Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) series.
Short papers may contain 1 extra page maximum for which there is a charge of US$200, while for long papers you are allowed 2 extra pages maximum for EACH of which there is a charge of US$200.
Industry Track Submissions
The track seeks two types of submissions in LNCS format:
- Extended abstracts of up to 2 pages
- Short papers of up to 8 pages
Irrespective of the type, the submissions must follow the following structure / template:
- Business case - explain the business case and the value proposition
- Technological challenges - explaining why the business case is difficult to be solved by using traditional technologies
- Rule-based solution - technical details, esp. the usage of rules
- Results - the benefits of the solution, including improvement of KPIs 5. Importance and impact - describe the importance of the solution for business/technology
The submissions will be peer-reviewed. Selected best industry papers will be published in the RuleML Springer LNCS Proceedings and all other accepted industry papers will be published in the RuleML CEUR proceedings.
Besides presenting their business case papers, authors of industry track papers, among others, will be invited to participate in a panel related to the use of rules and rule technologies in business cases.
Rule Challenge 2015 Submissions
High quality, original papers, potentially referencing online material, and ranging between 2-15 pages can be submitted at: EasyChair
Please upload all submissions in LNCS format. To ensure high quality, submitted papers will be carefully peer-reviewed by 3 PC members based on clarity and significance of objectives and demonstration of results.
Poster Paper Submissions
Please upload all submissions in LNCS format. To ensure high quality, submitted poster papers will be carefully peer-reviewed by the PC members based on significance and relevance for the community.